Based in Palo Alto, we host recreational road bike rides virtually every day of the week on the Peninsula and South Bay, and occasionally farther afield. We have rides suitable for beginners, as well as social rides for experienced cyclists and challenging rides for dedicated enthusiasts. Non-members are welcome on our rides as guests (unless the description says it’s for members only). If you enjoy our rides, join the club, individual dues are only $25 yearly! We are a non-profit organization which relies on the volunteer efforts of our members.
- 05/19/13 Spring Picnic. Come enjoy food and drink with your fellow Western Wheelers at Rengstorff Park in Mountain View (members & their immediate family members only, please). Check the Ride Schedule for rides the morning of, whose destination is the picnic. Please RSVP if you plan to attend so that we can properly plan the amount of food and drink.
- 05/06/13 Rider & Ride Leader Statistics (Year-to-date 2013)
- 04/26/13 May Flat Tyre is online
- 03/02/13 Sequoia Century is open for registration.
- 01/13/13 Sequoia volunteers page is live
Useful pages (also see the navigation sidebar on the right)…
Fri, February 01, 2013 • Your home
Mon, April 01, 2013 • Various
Sun, April 28, 2013 • Palo Alto
Sun, May 19, 2013 8:30 AM • Rengstorff Park, Mountain View
Sun, May 19, 2013 10:30 AM • Rengstorff Park, Mountain View
Sun, May 19, 2013 12:30 PM • Rengstorff Park, 201 S Rengstorff Ave, Mountain View
Mon, May 20, 2013 8:30 AM • Los Prados Park, San Mateo