- Here is a library of Western Wheeler route sheets and GPS map files
- If you’re interested in being the club's ”Routes Curator” to collect, organize and maintain a set of routes for use by the club’s ride leaders, please contact the Ride Chair.
- Google Maps…
- RideWithGPS, can switch on the fly between Google and Open Street Maps, must login with free account to create routes
- BikeRouteToaster, can switch on the fly between Google and Open Street Maps, login not required to create routes
- MapMyRide, displays ads to unregistered visitors
- Public water fountains in the Bay Area
- Altimeter comparison spreadsheet (right-/control-click to download)—data collected from Calfornia Triple Crown riders since the 1990's
emergencies & traffic law
- non-911 emergency numbers for Santa Clara County and San Mateo County towns and unincorporated areas, for your cell phone address book: closer and therefore faster-responding than calling 911 from a cell phone
reporting a non-injury incident…
- Stay calm, get the vehicle license if possible & relevant
- If you have the vehicle’s license number and description, call 1-800-TELL-CHP to report it to the CHP.
reporting injury accidents/property damage…
- CA bike law on Wikipedia